The aim of this garden is to teach the children about permaculture using a vegetable garden of 1200m2, and to promote their health and well-being through the consumption of home-grown food and herbs. these are some elements of the garden:
– Organic food in autoproduction set up on more than 1200 m2 of jardening.
– A live pharmacy: herbs and plants off the medicinal spectrum.
– Education and awareness of the importance of ecology and the preservation of our environment.
– The installation of a composting unit for the recycling of the various wastes produced during the operation of the Fiers & Forts Centre (manure from the farm, kitchen waste, cardboard, paper …).
Our garden in permaculture, inspired in particular by Pierre Rabhi has the aim of:
– Ensuring partial food self-sufficiency of the Centre
– Introducing children to the work on the land
– To create vocations for some of the children
– Safeguarding the country’s water resources
– To have a therapeutic action with the children who have psychological difficulties
– To create a peaceful living environment for those who live at the Centre
– To give an impetus to the commune of Tamesloht / Marrakech and its surroundings.